India F&B Pack Summit & Awards 2020
13-14 Aug 2020 | HOTEL VIVANTA DWARKA, NEW DELHI
Organized by Synnex
About The Summit
India F&B Pack Summit & Awards 2020 is the only International, one of its kind summit in India, which will bring the entire ecosystem of the Food & Beverage Industry in terms of Packaging for the F&B manufacturers, regulators, Analytical services, packaging and packaging equipment companies, & consultants etc in one global platform to network, gain insight, share knowledge and discuss the best practices in Food, Dairy & Beverage Packaging with FSSAI’s instrumentation standards and changes.
The packaging industry in India is very dynamic, and influences all other industries directly or indirectly. The packaging industry, which stood at $32 billion in 2015, had grown at a compound annualized growth rate (CAGR) of 15 percent for the last five years, and is expected to continue growing at a CAGR of 13 to 15 percent in the coming years.
About 45 percent of the packaging machinery and materials produced is absorbed by the food processing sector alone India’s imports of packaging equipment currently stand at over $130 million a year. India’s imports of packaging equipment for food processing are mainly automated machines and systems.
Our Key Expert Speakers
SVP Food & Beverage
Head QC-Food safety & fortification
Daawat Foods Ltd
VP Procurement & Packaging Development
Godfrey Phillips India Limited
- Exclusive First of kind in INDIA , A Dedicated Awards Ceremony recognising the best talents in the F&B Packaging industry from the Safety and Innovation in Packaging .INDIA F&B PACK EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2020.
- Prestigious CXO Panel on F&B Packaging and its impact on business.
Get the latest regulatory policy details and updates in our special FSSAI Keynote session.
- Learn from the Top Industry Adepts in our dedicated expert panels on Green Packaging, Delivering World Class Customer Experience with
- Innovation in Packaging, Regulatory framework and policies.
- Dedicated CXO Panel sessions on Dairy & Beverage Packaging.
- Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Directors, Presidents
- Regulators & Government Food Safety Officials
- Director ,President ,Vice President ,Head for Packaging
- Director ,President ,Vice President ,Head for Procurement
- Purchase Heads
- Quality Control and Assurance experts
- Analytical and Instrumentation specialists
- Scientific, Research and Development professionals
- Food Safety professionals
- Product, Solutions and Equipment providers and manufactures
- F&B professionals, experts and manufacturers